The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Big brawl

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, December 21, 2016, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Some mother fucker picked on my poor woman. Unannounced I ran in put the cunt in a head lock and smashed him to the floor. Gambino delivering the goods.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Some mother fucker picked on my poor woman. Unannounced I ran in put the cunt in a head lock and smashed him to the floor. Gambino delivering the goods.

I like to fight myself. Having an excuse crack skulls makes it even more fun.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Nice Hermy

Cracking skulls is an adrenaline rush.

RW

Is that why you fuck with other people's posts?  For the thrill of it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Just look at this shit. :laugh:

And certain whiners around here complain that I act like a "tough guy". Yeah folks, you can't make this shit up. ac_lmfao

It's especially funny because I have a strong suspicion that globular Gordy is about as useful in a fight as a bag of broken dildos at a Sisters of Sappho meeting.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"Just look at this shit. :laugh:

And certain whiners around here complain that I act like a "tough guy". Yeah folks, you can't make this shit up. ac_lmfao

You do, I'm sure you finger your asshole in bed at night while thinking about how much of a hard man on here everyone thinks you are.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Is that why you fuck with other people's posts?  For the thrill of it?

I don't fuck with posts unless it's trolls. And now I cannot even do that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"Is that why you fuck with other people's posts?  For the thrill of it?

I haven't had my posts messed with.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You do, I'm sure you finger your asshole in bed at night while thinking about how much of a hard man on here everyone thinks you are.   :laugh:

Much to the contrary, little man. If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't give one fucking wit about what others here think of me.

But one thing is certain, on the hardness scale I probably rank much, much, higher than a insignificant, dimwitted, angst ridden, runt who is consumed with fear of the big bad Joooooooos and one particular absentee forum mod. :laugh3:

Your constitution obviously has the consistency of oatmeal.

ac_biggrin

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"

I haven't had my posts messed with.

No secret. Dumb and boring as fuck. You knew that.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Wulf"

Much to the contrary, little man. If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't give one fucking wit about what others here think of me.

But one thing is certain, on the hardness scale I probably rank much, much, higher than a insignificant, dimwitted, angst ridden, runt who is consumed with fear of the big bad Joooooooos and one particular absentee forum mod. :laugh3:

ac_biggrin

Listen to this jar jabber. Do they call you Radar? Say what you want about me. Sounds like you are another stuck fucker. Like Scouse? Broke, stuck, stupid. Anyway have a nice day.

JOE

Was he Asian/Thai? How old was he?

Was there much of a size differential? Were you much bigger than him?

What did he say or do to warrant such a response, Gambino?

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Some mother fucker picked on my poor woman. Unannounced I ran in put the cunt in a head lock and smashed him to the floor. Gambino delivering the goods.

Twenty Dollars

One of the few big things in his life. The old ewe in the barn on Thursdays. Maws at bible Asian bible study then.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"

ac_biggrin

OOOOOHHHHHHH you're so hard.   ac_wub  

http://www.those-who-serve.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/2oT1WRv.jpg">